Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What's Next?

That's a huge question. Sooo many people have asked what the next adventure I have in store. That is partly decided but also flexible. Some of you may know that a goal of mine is to live on every continent. I consider "living" to be about 6 months or more. The idea behind this is to get a more inside look at different cultures and lifestyles and to have a base from which to travel. Thus far I have North America, Australia, and Europe done. I have applied to a range of jobs from National Parks within the US to a research station in Antarctica to cruise ship jobs. We will have to wait and see what happens. I am excited about the idea of starting a new life somewhere. The specific location is still yet to be determined.
As of now my plan is to leave Germany on Nov 19th and spend 10 days in Spain. I'll then be in Vermont for a week or two before I drive south to the Florida Keys with my mom as co-pilot. Once in Florida I have a job for a few weeks at the camp I've worked at previously, then nothing for several weeks and then back to camp for the Spring season. If something else comes up we will see how things go.
What are your suggestions for places that I should work?

No comments: