Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More on Hanna

Well, currently Hanna is a tropical storm and will pass us soon and fairly closely. As of now we are watching and will get another update in about an hour and a half. My guess is that we will be in lock down after our early dinner(6:30-9) until some time tomorrow. I will be staying in a room with a few other people to ride out the storm. We'll probably be watching movies and playing games.
I'm not sure about internet access or phone so it will probably be a day or two before I let you know how I did.
Check out some pictures of our preparations for the storm. All water sports were shut down Sunday afternoon and we have since taken apart the dock as well as taken all the tanks of the dive boats and secured them and all out other gear.
The pictures can be found at....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2053586&l=e84c0&id=44801562

No comments: