Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Saving energy and looking hot?

That's right! All in a days work.
My beautiful sister-in-law is featured on page 20 of the Febuary issue of Dwell Magazine!
As part of a partnership with Efficiency Vermont and Energy Star my brother and sister-in-law (and family dog) were photographed at their house, where my brother and I grew up. Not surprisingly(sorry Ben!) they picked this shot of Martha and Shadow in the front entryway.
Ben and Martha are working on making their house more energy efficient all the time. Solar panels are planned for the near future.
Congrats to Martha and we invite you to join Martha in the fight against global warming!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megs, I should start reading your blog more...I found out about this post through Efficiency VT. :) hee hee.