Sunday, January 6, 2008

Flying south... atleast for a little bit of winter

Well, tomorrow afternoon I am flying to Florida to take some classes. With snow currently falling here in Plattsburgh, this is a perfect time to fly south. I'll be taking the Open Water Scuba Instructor course and relevant examination, Emergency First Responder Instructor course, DAN Dive Emergency Management Provider Instructor course, and Master Scuba Diver Trainer course. Writing all that our just know makes it seem like alot. I've been studying alot and hopefully will return with all of those certifications. I'll be studying at Ocean Divers in Key Largo, just up the road from where I worked a few summers ago. I've got a bit more packing to do, so cross your fingers and as time permits I'll post updates. I'll be back in about 3 weeks! Happy diving!

No comments: