Tuesday, June 29, 2010

White Water Rafting in Austria

Wow! It's been a while since I last posted and I'm a little behind.
So on June 8th I went white water rafting as part of a staff appreciation type activity. For the amazing price of $10 we got a packed lunch of pasta salad, fruit salad, wrap sandwich, brownie, juice and water, plus the bus ride to and from Austria, the rafting trip, and bbq after the rafting. It was a great adventure. Having been rafting twice before in my life it wasn't as exciting as the previous runs I've done but it was still fun.
After rafting, showers and dry clothes we went to the new base camp of the rafting company and enjoyed a relaxing bbq. They had a trampoline, slack line, hammocks and a nice porch with chairs to sit back and enjoy.
It was a relaxing day with a little excitement on the water!!
And some pictures... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2097658&id=44801562&l=39f3e924c0

No comments: