Sunday, November 1, 2009

The New Market Station

So here at Edelweiss I work at Market Station which is the buffet style restaurant. We are open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The first two days I worked in the restaurant, then from Monday through lunch Friday our whole operation was moved to the General Patton Ballrooms while the restaurant was getting a makeover. I was part of the team that set up the first meal(Friday dinner) for our grand reopening. This just so happened to be right after the 5th anniversary celebration of the resort and we had a line snaking through the lobby with an estimated 400+ people for dinner. We were running around like crazy trying to make sure everything was running smoothly. Only two full trays of food were dropped and every highchair and booster seat in the place was used. So the rags and broom were my friend. We are all starting to get a hang of things and how it's all set up. I don't have any before pictures but I'll try and get some afters.

No comments: