Friday, March 2, 2007

Oz thus far

I've posted a few pictures so far of where I'm living, campus, and some wildlife. http://uqedu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2023261&l=dd4ac&id=44801562
My flat-mate(the guy I rent my room from) is Qing(pronounced like Ching) is from Beijing originally and works in the city. If you want to look on Google Earth or something similar I live at 57 Mitre Street in St Lucia QLD. The first week of classes went well. Found out about some more field trips. Will be going on four all together. I joined the SCUBA Club which meets on Thursday nights. The first two trips are both full and the third is when I'm on the first field trip, so it will be a few more weeks before I can dive with them. I'll still bring my snorkeling gear
and do laps at the pool with them after the BBQ/meetings for the next few weeks.
I hear some of you in the north east are in for some snowy weather. I hope you don't get buried again. I'll be thinking of you in my shorts with a heat index around 95!

No comments: