Sunday, September 19, 2010

Egypt Trip: Introduction

I'm back!! I think it is safe to say this was one of the best trips I've taken in my life. I went with my roommate, Lisa, and two friends, Kelly and Haley. We left on Saturday September 11th and returned Friday September 17th via Munich. We booked our week with a guy named Mohammed who lives in Dahab and has booked tours for almost everyone from the Abrams(my building) that has gone to Egypt in the last 3 years. We had some issues with the drivers being late, but otherwise we had a great time and learned alot about the Egyptian lifestyle and history with a brief day trip to Jordan to visit Petra.
To see all my pictures click on the link below...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2112342&id=44801562&l=426500752c
So far Kelly posted an album as well. Check my profile for the link to her album.

No comments: