Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bonjour from Columbus Isle

Salut!
I have made it safely to my new "home" here in the Bahamas. I arrived on Saturday afternoon and have been settling in to my new job. I have gone on 4 open water dives and saw my first hammerhead shark on my first dive here!! I've been busy and the scuba team is glad to have me because they have been understaffed and my being here helps some but they still need more to keep up with the demand. (So any instructors out there, apply at clubmedjobs.com!!)
I have set up skype and if you want to talk to me some time my user id is gonediving99. If you want my mailing address just send me an email and I'll let you know.
I took a few pictures and hope to include more soon.






for more pictures check out my facebook album at: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2048355&l=31eff&id=44801562

2 comments:

Vancouver Isle Doug said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and have to say WOW, what an adventure, working for Club Med in the Bahamas! Congrats!

Tina said...

ahhh it looks sooo gorgeous! How can I get a job there...how??!! Is there a ships' store position? Hahaha Aww Meggie pie you're so freakin awesome! Enjoy paradise \(^_^)/ I'll check in Thursdays to see what's new!
XXOO!!!! Teenie
(ps...are you learning French now??!!)