Thursday, November 29, 2007

Well, my CompuMask got wet this weekend! I went to the pool with my loving father to try out my new mask as well as the Omega Flip Fins. We spent some time swimming around and then traded gear so we could both experience the new "toys" first hand. Check out the pictures below...

Me and the new mask. I kind of feel like saying "Luke, I am your sister."



Tom with the flip fins on and his Omega shirt!



Tom checking what time it is. He must have a hot date or something!



Tom clicking through the CompuMask display.


Tom testing out the new fins. They really move!



Now those are some knees! And some sweet fins in the up position for ladder climbing.

We love the CompuMask. The display works great and it's always right there. You never have the excuse that you didn't know how much air you have when you run out! I have to say as this was the first time that I've ever worn a mask with a black skirt, I think I like it better than a clear skirt. I can't wait to use the mask on a real dive.
The fins are amazing as well. The ability to essentially not even worry about your fins is great! You just put them on, put the rest of your gear on, get in the water and start kicking! Then with two quick clicks the fins are out of the way and you can get out of the water with ease! I wish I thought of it first!

No comments: